- Paul Flynn – firstname.lastname@example.org
School of Education – National University of Ireland Galway
- Alen Mujčinović – email@example.com
University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Agriculture and Food Sciences – UNSA, FAFS
- Tatiana Ferreira – Tatiana.firstname.lastname@example.org
School of Education, Polytechnic Institute of Santarém, Portugal
- Štefan Bojnec – email@example.com
University of Primorska – Faculty of Management – Slovenia
- Gabriela Neagu – firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Institute for Quality of Life, Romanian Academy – RIQL
- Ilkay Unay-Gailhard – email@example.com
Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO),
- Antonella Rocca – firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Naples Parthenope, Naples, Italy
- Vladislava Lendzhova – email@example.com
South-West University Neofit Rilski, Bulgaria
- Daniela Bojadjieva – Daniela.Mamucevska@eccf.ukim.edu.mk
Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia
The authors wish to thank COST Action 18213 Chair, Francisco Simões of CIS-ISCTE, Portugal and Heidi Paabort at the University of Estonia for their review and feedback on this Policy Brief.
We would also like to acknowledge the wider support of the COST Action 18213 membership in providing direction in the early stages of this work.
The authors would also like to thank Prof. Pat Dolan (UNESCO Chair in Children, Youth and Civic Engagement) at the National University of Ireland Galway and Prof. Mark Brennan (UNESCO Chair in Community, Leadership, and Youth
Development) at Pennsylvania State University for their encouragement, guidance and support.