SPRING 2021 CALLS
If you are a member of our Action or not, you can join us to our SPRING’21 CALLS. You can see bellow the links to each call with all the information of how to participate. You will be able to publish papers, attend online and face-to-face conferences, visit some institution for a short research, organice events to disseminate our Action and more!
- 2nd Call for Short Term Scientific Missions (STSM) for applications for missions occurring between 1st October 2020 and 15th September 2021 (Final application deadline: 15th July, 2021)
- ITC Conference Grant – April 2021 (Final application deadline: 15th July, 2021)
- Call for the organization of National Dissemination Meetings – To organize the meeting between the 1st of November of 2020 and the 15t October 2021 (Final application deadline: 15th July, 2021)
- Call for Mentoring Program – Participate as a Mentor or Mentee. See all the infor here.
- Call for Papers | Special Issue: “Lessons on Building more Sustainable Rural Societies: Youth and Mobility” (Send abstract before 15th May 2021)
- Call for Papers | Special Issue: “Challenges Associated with European Rural NEETs Youth Inclusion: Characterising Empowerment, Education and Employment Intervention Pathways” (Send abstract before 31th May 2021)
- [NEW] Call for Papers: ‘Strategies, Policies, Programs and Projects for Youth Rural NEETs’, special issue of Quality of Life Journal, Volume 4, 2021 (Submission Deadline: 15th July 2021)
- Call for Collaborative publication (Final application deadline: July 15th, 2021)
- Call for Video testimonials for our Video Blog Series (COMING SOON)